TRANSFORMING GOOD BUSINESSES INTO GREAT SUCCESSES
"It doesn't matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go."
- Bob Procter
“Change is the epicenter of both life and business. Very few circumstances exist where change is not the norm. Unless you are referring to the sun rising in the East and setting in the West or income taxes, not much else in this world stays constant.”
As the Founder of Red Star Consulting, Ryan has made a career of leading and fostering change. For two decades, Ryan has lead a variety of organizations through the process of identifying opportunities for improvement, followed by successfully implementing those changes forthwith. With a deep background in Information Technology, Project Management, Process Improvement, and Management Consulting, he has proven to be a valuable asset for all of the organizations with whom he has interacted. Through his endeavors, his work has taken him all over the country and around the world, bringing his unique expertise to a diverse list of some of the best companies worldwide.
Ryan has worked in a number of industries, including:
- Oil & Natural Gas
- Vendor Management Systems
- Internet & E-Commerce
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- Warehousing & Warehouse Management Systems
- Home Building & Real Estate
In his off time, Ryan is an avid athlete and passionate about fitness. He is a Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC) and is currently studying to become a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) and a Precision Nutrition Coach (Pn1). Additionally, he enjoys a variety of sports, reading, spending time with his family, and traveling.
RYAN M. HALLORAN
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
- Computer Science & Information Systems
- Minors: Business, Philosophy
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Scrum Alliance
- International Society of Six Sigma Professionals (ISSSP)
- Norman, OK Chamber of Commerce
- Moore, OK Chamber of Commerce
- Feel like now is the best time to take steps towards fulfilling your wildest dreams?
- Feel like your business could use some outside perspective to find ways to improve?
- Interested in our offerings but not sure how to proceed?
Nothing would make us happier than for you to reach out and let us know you are interested. This is no commitment, no hassle, no email marketing lists. Just genuine interaction to help both you and Red Star Consulting determine if this is the right fit!
Copyright © Red Star Consulting, LLC 2019 All Rights Reserved